What to expect from Remrise -- and how to use it
Solving sleep isn’t simple, and most conventional products work only superficially if they work at all. Even worse, prescription and over-the-counter sleep aids often have big downsides, from side effects to long-term health risks.
See what progress to expect from month to month.
We've got a short list of tips for getting your best rest from Remrise.
Tips for sleep success:
- Sensitive tummies may need extra TLC? Take Remrise with a healthy evening snack like some whole-wheat crackers with nut butter or a handful of nuts with your favorite form of warm milk to settle your stomach before bed.
- Give it time. We’re not a magic pill — transforming your sleep takes time. Remrise actually works better over time, so give it at least 4 weeks!
- We’re not going to knock you out. Remrise is made only with natural ingredients, not drugs. You’ll get healthy, rejuvenating, high-quality sleep, not side effects.
- Take it every night. Skipped a night? That's OK. If you miss a night, just pick up where you left off. It's all about transforming your sleep over time.
- Start your nightly wind down an hour before bed. Your sleep needs a routine -- really. Create one that works for you (here's how).
- Get ready to dream more? More vivid, weird dreams after you start Remrise? Totally normal and a good sign that it’s working!
- Track your Zzz's quality - not quantity. Track your sleep quality on a scale of 1-10 every day, based on how you feel in the morning. How you feel in the AM is the best measure of quality sleep - not hours in bed. Expect gradual improvement over the first couple of months.
- Still have questions or concerns? It's free to consult with one of our sleep experts! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.