"Their pilot study showed quality of sleep increased to 8.5 / 10"
"Remrise is tailored to address consumers unique sleep problems"
"Remrise delivers herbal sleep solutions, tailored to the user"
"Within 15 minutes of taking the pills I was asleep, and slept until 7:15!"
Melatonin just doesn't cut it.
- By overriding your body's melatonin production, it’s been proven that taking supplementary melatonin can cause morning grogginess. As melatonin is a hormone, we’re catering to people who don’t want to put additional hormones in their bodies.
Doesn't help you stay asleep
- Did you know melatonin does not help you stay asleep? This supplement only helps you fall asleep and many people wake up prematurely after only 3-5 hours, so you end up getting less sleep overall.
It’s not a long-term solution
- When relying on melatonin for deep-rooted sleep issues you risk “masking” the real underlying issue that can cause other problems. Plus, you build a tolerance to it and it becomes less effective over time.
herbal ingredients to
promote restorative sleep
to power your days
Stop settling for melatonin,
you deserve better.
Melatonin is the most widely used sleep product, being used by over 3 million US adults as of 2017. I myself used melatonin for years, believing it was my best option. Yet, after using it, I was sorely disappointed. I was waking up as tired as ever, oftentimes actually feeling more groggy than I otherwise would. I started doing some research to see if my experiences were unique.
It turns out, they weren’t. Melatonin has various well documented, but not publicized, side effects and shortcomings. I learned that melatonin does not actually improve sleep quality, often causes premature wake-ups in the middle of the night, often causes morning grogginess, and leads to tolerance building. On top of all this, it's been found that many melatonin supplements do not actually contain the levels of active ingredients listed on their labels - which has prompted the UK and various other countries to ban melatonin for over-the-counter use.
I decided enough is enough, this needed to change. Too many people are settling for an inadequate sleep product that is impacting their lives and preventing them from being their best selves. So, I set out to make something better.
-Veronica Lee, Remrise Founder and CEOLearn More
Remrise is the Future of Sleep
- Eastern medicine herbs Reishi, Suan Zao Ren, Schisandra Berry relieve stress, boost immune system, improve mood, and prevent inflammation
- Critical amino acids and minerals that are deficient in the western diet such as: magnesium, glycine, and tryptophan. The combination of these ingredients boosts physical recovery, produces melatonin and serotonin, and improves healthy skin and bones.
- Improved restorative sleep by 180%
- 46% reduction in sleep onset latency
- 40% reduction in minutes awake throughout night
- "I've been taking Remrise Intensive Powder for just about a week now and I've noticed a huge improvement in how deep I'm sleeping" -Nikita P
- "I have been taking the powder for a week and it has performed exactly as you said. I've gone to sleep faster and particularly I have slept more soundly than I have for a long time. I'm not groggy at all in the morning." -Gary C.
- "My traditional issue of waking up several times each night has been non existent. Once i am asleep I sleep throughout the night and wake up just before my alarm." -Tom M.
+1.7 hours sleptAvg Hours Slept6.44.7With RemriseWithout Remrise
+80 min of deep sleepDeep Sleep (minutes)11333With RemriseWithout Remrise
+110 min of REM sleepREM Sleep (minutes)16858With RemriseWithout Remrise
86% prefer Remrise over Melatonin% of people8614Prefer RemrisePrefer Melatonin